We are pleased to announce….
- JUGOS Juice Bar
- Church Street Coffee
- Drink Coco Loco Coconut Water
- The WOD DOC is collecting data for the first ever research study on kipping pull-ups. The goal is find out how much weight is generated during kipping pull-ups thus allowing better safety guidelines and reduced injury risk
- Dr. Ryan Lunny will be in to answer questions about Rock Tape
- Kendra Epstein will be in from 11am to 1pm to answer questions about Nutrition. She has a wealth of knowledge.
- Bring Family and Friends. Everyone should come of all ages.
- Doors of the gym will open early. Be ready to WOD at 9am
- Invite whoever you want to watch and cheer
- Contact and do your best to meet your teammates before Saturday
- Everything happens at 209 Columbus Ave
- Protein from NutraBio
- Free pair of Shoes for the 1st place Team
- Packets from WOD Repair Lotion
- Massage Packages from TPain
- Prize for Best Costume
- Back Bay Social 5pm Sharp Basement reserved for everyone involved. Cash Bar YEAHHHHHHHHH!
-Bern K. Prince
“Showing off is what you do when you are simply better than everyone eles.” Dolph Ziggler