This recipe is perfect for people looking for ways to add in more vegetables or even if you just need a quick meal without the sugar crash later on. Whip this up for Sunday brunch and then head on in to hit your morning workout! Packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats! Let us know if you try it out by tagging @invictusboston_nutrition on Instagram
* 1-2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk (the less liquid you use, the thicker it will be)
* 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein (try out Vital Protein’s whey collagen protein for a collagen boost!)
* 1/3 cup steamed then frozen cauliflower (easier to digest) (try
* 1 frozen banana (peeled, cut then frozen)
* Handful frozen spinach
* 1 tbsp chia seeds
* 2 tbsp cacao nibs
* 1 tbsp ground flax
* 1 -2 tbsp nut butter
1. Blend all ingredients in high-powered blender.
2. Throw on some optional toppings (nuts/seeds, nut butter, etc.) and enjoy!
Want to get started with our nutrition program? Click here