Favorite Class to Teach and Why
I have two! They happen to be the two programs that I direct, but the reason I direct them is because they are what I am most passionate about!
Fundamentals because I love working with eager, new members to teach them proper movement and most of all to help build their confidence.
Gymnastics because I truly believe this is the foundation of all human movement. I love helping others gain body awareness while building a really strong core and upper body.
Why Invictus Boston?
This gym is my family. I love being able to brainstorm, theorize and ultimately create programs, events, proccesses and ideas with my co-workers. Even when we disagree on something we always find a way through it because we all have the same end goal: to help our members live their healthiest life through movement and education.
Brief “About You” Section
Our members are the ones who inspire me. As an athlete, when my motivation is running low, I think of our members and their daily dedication to hard work. As a coach, I want to always continue to learn so I can feel confident that I am teaching and helping our members in the best way possible. I don’t think our members realize this, but they are not just the reason why I have this job; they are the reason why I want to be the best at what I do!
When I’m Not Coaching I’m…
Programming for Fundamentals, Gymnastics and personal clients. On the weekends you can find me in Maine… I’ll be outside by the lake in the summer, hiking in the fall or skiing in the winter!
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- Coached by Russian “Master of Sports” in Weightlifting
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge Level 1
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – CPT
- B.S.Ed. in Health & Physical Education Grades K-12
- Gymnastics from the age of 3 to 16
- Track & Field at Lunenburg High School (high jump, pole vault, 300m and 100m hurdles)
- Pole Vaulted at the University of Georgia (2006 South Eastern Conference Indoor and Outdoor Champions)
- National Physique Committee Figure Competitor 2008-2010
- CrossFit Regionals Individual Athlete (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
- CrossFit Regionals Team Athlete (2013, 2016, 2017)
- CrossFit Games Individual Athlete (2012)
- CrossFit Games Team Athlete (2016, 2017)